Composition Marble Plaque after Canova
Composition marble plaque after Canova; the original pair of marble plaques that grace the Stuart Monument in St Peter’s Basilica in Rome, carved by Canova in 1819. The marble/composition plaque shown here is a contemporary copy of the one on the right side of the monument. Italy 20th century.
Dimensions: 55″H (140cm) x 32″W (81cm)